If you are the type of person to hold a door open for someone, or carry groceries for a senior in the community, we want you to be a part of our HISC 622 Family!
Our Mission is to enhance the lives of those we encounter through compassion and excellence in everything we do, and we are looking for the people that naturally seek out helping those around themselves!
We provide a variety of non-medical services to Seniors, allowing them to meet the challenges of aging while remaining in the comfort of their own homes.
We offer all training required to complete necessary tasks.
EXAMPLES of Non-Medical Services that we offer for Senior Clients could include, but are not limited to-
- Transferring into bed, chair, commode, shower, etc. with assistance
- Companionship and engaging Conversation to combat loneliness and memory loss
- Helping maintain a clean home by assisting with regular Household Duties
- Preparing snacks or Meals/Meal Reminders for Clients with memory loss
- Stand-by or Personal Care for Client with bathing/showering needs
- Reminders for Medications and Appointments as needed
- Assistance with Errands, such as grocery shopping, paying bills, etc.
REQUIREMENTS to join our team-
- Treat Clients, their property, and their families with dignity and respect.
- Communicate in a clear, friendly manner with Office Staff, Clients, and others.
- Maintain a valid Driver’s License with reliable Transportation and Auto Insurance
- Pass a Criminal Background & Driving Record Check, as well as a Drug Test
- Ability to lift or move up to 25Lbs Maximum.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE HISC 622 Family-
- Flexible FULL-TIME schedules with hours to fit most availability. Let us build a schedule with you that works for your personal and family!!
- Huge Priority for Client Matches to ensure that you look forward to seeing your clients!
- Clients within your preferred area or distance from your home
- Opportunities to learn or enhance life skills. Regular training opportunities provided!
- Pay STARTS at $10 an hour with opportunities for raises after Thirty Days based on integrity
- Opportunity for advancement into LEAD CAREGiver position
- Travel Pay, as applicable between shifts with Clients
- Mileage Reimbursed when using your vehicle for appointments or errands
- BONUS OPPORTUNITIES!! Bonuses vary. Please inquire about our current Bonus.
Time spent with clients can vary from 2-12 hours depending on client needs and CAREGiver availability. On average, we spend 3 or 4 hours with each Client at a time. This allows opportunities for us to work with you to design a schedule that fits your lifestyle, another job, your family needs, etc. by stacking shifts or working within other factors. If you are looking for a job opportunity where you are treated like family in a company that celebrates your successes and is compassionate in your struggles, where you feel joy helping others with daily tasks, you'll want to join our team.
Submit an Application by selecting “Apply Now". If you have further questions or would like to meet us right away, please call our office at 616-988-7878 and ask for Amber! Welcome to the family, we can't wait to meet you!
|Title:||Full Time CAREGiver/ In-Home Aide|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 2330 44th St SE, Suite 1B, Grand Rapids, MI 49508. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 616-988-7878. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.